Change of Program

Students desiring to change their program of study must complete a Change of Program Form which is available in the Office of Admissions or on the college website. Students submitting a Change of Program request must meet with an admissions counselor. The requirements for the new program will be checked against the student’s test scores and previous coursework. Not all credits earned under one program may apply to the new program of study. Retesting and/or Learning Support coursework may be required. Students are also encouraged to speak with their faculty advisor prior to initiating the change of program process.

Students applying for a change of program who are receiving financial aid benefits must also speak with a representative in the Office of Financial Aid. Students who are receiving federal or state aid and/or veteran’s benefits should discuss the possible impact of program change on the receipt of these benefits. Financial aid programs have specific guidelines regarding a change in program of study.