Students who transfer or withdraw from college must inform the Office of Student Affairs. All information should be in writing so as to protect the student's scholastic record and facilitate transfers to other colleges or employment. The college's standard termination form is completed by the student and the instructor. A reason for withdrawal should be given. If the student plans to reenter, he/she must complete a Re-Entry Request Form and return it to the Office of Admissions before the anticipated registration date. An honorable dismissal cannot be given to any student who has not satisfactorily accounted for all property and financial obligations.